Hibernate Search 3.3 CR1 is out. Last chance for testing before the baby goes out. This release include many bug fixes and small features but we have added a couple of significant ones:
- support for Lucene numeric fields: numbers can be indexed using a trie structure and make queries much faster than the traditional string representation (experimental)
- support for query timeouts (either by raising an exception or by returning results already fetched)
- support for queryable null values (see indexNullAs: by default null values are not indexed (and thus not queryable), you can optionally index null values ow
- support for NIO and memory mapped file for filesystem based directory providers
- support for shortcut names for common directory providers
Many thanks to Gustavo Nalle Fernandes for all his
If you find an issue, you know the way.